Shipping Process & Charges
Our process of shipping starts once the order is completed and confirmed by the customer. We confirm with a phone call within 24 hours of actual an order placed.
|Rest of Cities||225||100|
Free Shipping (within Pakistan)
- Order must be above Rs. 3500 for free delivery
- The weight of the order must be around 1 kg. Additional charges can apply when the order weight more than 1 ks. The other charges will be mentioned to the customer before shipment and will usually take 3-7 days to deliver.
- Free delivery will not be used to the products later added to the order and will have to pay standard delivery charges for it.
- Hellokhan.com is using COD (Cash on Delivery) all over the Pakistan.
- The orders above Rs.10,000 require advance payment before preceding the shipping process. The customer needs to pay a minimum of 50% or more per the size of the order. The Standard Delivery takes about 3 to 4 days to be shipped within Pakistan.
- The delay in shipment is due to the customer's incorrect address, which causes the order to return from Courier Company.
- The customer order confirmation process may take time before order dispatch.
- The courier company may cause delays. In any case, our customer care representative will inform you about the delay and reason behind that.
- Once the order is dispatched, an email is sent to the customer with the courier company's tracking number.
- You can track the order by entering your "Tracking ID" on the assigned courier service website.
- For shipping within Pakistan, please wait 12 hours to get your order registered before tracking it. And for international orders, it will take 24 hours to register before you can start tracking your parcel.